Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures here, and it's going to make me start cursing soon. Hah.







Anyway, I got my hair cut today. I thought I would be all sad but I wasn't. The stylist, Sylvia, did a fantastic job. I think this might be the shortest my hair has ever been, at least since middle school. Here's a before and after for your veiwing enjoyment.
I think I will enjoy rocking the short hair!
All right, some updates.
Eli and the weaning...it's going okay. He's easily distractable most of the time. There were no requests for Un in the night. We are down to once in the morning and once before bed. It still hurts my heart when he cries for Un and I have to say no. Secretly I think to myself that if after all this is over, if he asked to nurse, I would let him. And if he started back up again, I would be totally fine with it.
Reese slept in her upper bunk bed last night. She wanted to and I said, "What the hell." No, I didn't actually say that out loud. I rarely curse in front of my children. It was an exciting bedtime, and seemed to work out.
Did I talk about a tentative timeline for chemo and surgery? I can't remember. Just in case I didn't...chemo will start soon after the PET scan on the 22nd. I don't know how soon. There will be six weeks of that, about three weeks off, then surgery. I believe that puts surgery around Thanksgiving? Of course, this will all depend on what is found after all the tests.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the haircut didn't make you sad. It looks beautiful.
    -P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircut looks fantastic in person too!

    ReplyDelete