Friday, April 1, 2011

Errrr...er

The sound of my 5FU pump.  Errr...er.  I don't notice it so much during the day, but at night?  Or when the house is quiet and I'm alone...it's kind of loud and annoying to me.  But I think it's fair to say that 5FU is annoying to me.  And maybe even loud in my body. 

I'm tired but I can't sleep.  I suspect it's the trip to the clinic today to get disconnected and get the shot.  Maybe I'll try some yoga today.

How did yesterday go?  It was okay.  The more I get up and do stuff, the better I felt.  But I was wiped out by the end of the day.  And the kitchen was a disaster because I only had energy to make food, not to clean up.  It's not like the dishes are going anywhere.  I feel like I did important things yesterday, like working on school stuff with the kids and cuddling in the chair (they have to take turns now, they're so big). 

Thoughts and prayers for an explosion of white blood cells and my body doing what it's supposed to be doing are appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sheri, We saw our first pelicans of the spring and thought of you!
    Go white blood cells!
    Take care,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheri,
    When you were a kid did you ever close your eyes and push on them really hard with your fists until you saw tons of little white spots appear? That is what I though of when you spoke of an explosion of white blood cells.
    And here's a video I thought of too. You can see the soldiers in action (and it's totally educational for the kiddos).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Futnu_6NmQo
    Love you and your cuddly babies!
    Jehan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for the white blood cells.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying very hard for a surge of white blood cells! Would raw garlic help? I thought I've read that it helps white blood cell counts??

    ReplyDelete
  5. and Julie said... we have been praying extra hard for you and Eric and Reese and Eli. We spoke with Eddie today he called to find out how you are. He was wondering how your faith was. We told him you were asking for prayers and positive thoughts. Him and Annie are praying for you every day. He said if you ever wanted to talk he would love to talk to you. Just know that lots of people are praying for you. I prayed myself to sleep the other night. You are so loved!!!!! I just can't wait to put my arms around you and hug you. Your Dad and I really miss you all so much. See you in a couple of weeks. I can't help it I have tears running down my cheeks again. I love you soooo much!!!!!! Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete