Sunday, April 3, 2011

SO TIRED and other complaints

Seriously.  Gah.  I don't understand how it's possible to be as tired as I am.  This morning we all went out to run some errands, and by the time we got home, I was ready to collapse.  And I did, right into my recliner.  Where I passed out.  And I've spent most of the day there.  It's lame, man, lame.  I understand that my body needs to rest so it can heal.  I don't have to like it.

Another lame-o thing about Big Chemo?  No appetite.  Zero.  Nothing in the kitchen sounds good.  Things don't taste right.  I almost need people to put food in front of me so I can eat it without thinking too much.

More complaints...that shot is the lamest thing of all.  It gives me a headache, and at random times, my bones and joints ache.  Sad face.

I didn't run today.  I think that after dinner, when it gets a little cooler and not so sunny, I'll take a walk.  I bet the kids would go with me.

Stupid chemo. 

1 comment:

  1. quichyer bichun! you live in the south now!

    ReplyDelete