Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm nomming on a salad (curry tempeh, lettuce, some tomato, mango/ginger dressing) and trying to think what to write. 

The place is a flutter with moving activities.  We're trying to make decisions about what to bring, what to throw away, what to donate.

I'm a little nervous.  I mean, firstly I'm excited, but a little nervous.  I'm nervous about finding another doctor.  About making new friends.  About learning how to use the buses and trains.  About finding a store where I can buy my hippie foods.  About finding a new homeschool group.  I keep reminding myself that we've moved before and things tend to turn out the way they are supposed to. 

I wish I could say that cancer was the least of my worries.  It's annoying how cancer gets all wrapped up in everything else.  Maybe I'll feel better after we see the scans on Wednesday.

It will be interesting to see where life takes us next, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your family and your new adventure! I am sure that things will work out exactly as they are supposed to. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited for your new adventure too, Sheri. <3

    ReplyDelete