Sunday, August 14, 2011

For someone who claims to be adverse, almost moritified, by change, it seems like I move a lot, huh?

That's right, we're off again!  Dallas, TX, here we come! 

It all happened very fast, but also in a very "this makes sense" sort of way.  It's hard to explain.  No one has been sitting around our place plotting ways to get out of Columbus.  I like it here, we have awesome friends here, it's a nice city.  I'm not sure why things happen the way they do.  We weren't "supposed" to move to Columbus either.  At any rate, we are moving and accepting all the challenges that go with it.

Like finding a new cancer center.  It's probably no surprise that I'm not thrilled with my current situation.  I like my doctor.  The majority of the staff kicks ass.  There are things I would like to change.  Things that I think can be better.  I'm hoping I can find what I'm looking for in Dallas.  It's a big place.

I'm excited.  And freaked out.  And curious.  And hopeful. 

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Texas? That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie said... We are excited about this change in your lives. Change is a challenge! You have been going through lots of challenges in your life. And we don't know why some things happen, but they do happen for a reason. We may never know what that reason is, but maybe, just maybe you are going to TX to make a differnce in someone else's life. I pray every day that you will have the faith and strength to face your challenges. As your parent I am so proud of you!!! It is really good to see my little girl grow into such a beautiful woman, good wife and great mother. You have no idea how your life has effected my life and my walk with God. I know I get emotional and have a hard time saying what I need to say. So writing on your Blog has helped me do just that. ( I am crying as I writer this) I so much enjoyed our trip to GA and will look forward to another trip to TX. You made my day when you called me and asked me if I would come to see you in Dallas in the Spring!!! I love you so much and just wanted you to know, that change is good, even if it doesn't seem like it is at the time. Growing and learning is what life is all about. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're coming HERE?! Oh my goodness! I need to check in on your blog more often. I'm so excited! Please let me know if there's anything at all that I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete