Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chemo was lame today, but I think it's because I'm in Bad Attitude Land right now.  I'm trying to work my way out.

No benedryl today.  What what??  I've had a lot of chemo, and this is the first time I didn't get benedryl.  I guess I was kind of used to that mandatory nap.  Chemo is sooooooo boring and long without it.  And I like that falling asleep feeling.  Do you think if I ask the doc for it, I'll get it back?  Is it weird that I want it? 

The snacks at the chemo center are now hoarded behind the nurses' desk.  Yeah, that's right.  Grown adult cancer patients have to ask someone for a snack.  It's sad.  I mostly bring my own food, but it's nice to have those Lorna Doone cookie things.  Especially when chemo drags on and on into infinity.  I drank their bottled water and their soda though.

Right now I feel mostly okay, just tired.  And cranky.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your new treatment brings better results, with no new side effects.
    DALLAS ROCKS!
    Mike S.

    ReplyDelete