Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow

I woke up this morning and actually felt kind of...normal.  I imagine my body and my organs with their strong arms up shouting, "Bring on the chemo, we are strong and tough!"  and the cancer cells crying and whining, "Noooooo, not more chemooooooo.  We don't like that!!  Waaaahhhhh!"

I don't know if that's what the insides of your body do, but they might.

I do feel a little shaky, I probably need to eat something.  The kids and I have plans to hit the library today, and the post office. 

Fuck you, cancer.  I'm still doing what I want to do.  :)

2 comments:

  1. SO happy to hear that you feel a little normal. Your body IS tough and strong and you are going to kick cancer's ass ♥

    Enjoy the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much! Fuck you cancer, indeed.

    ReplyDelete