Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

I had a pretty great weekend, and I wanted to share because sometimes I feel like I'm kind of a downer here.  I did some baby stealing...um, I mean, babysitting.  The kids and I went to a birthday party for one of Reese's friends.  I sewed up a couple little dresses I've been meaning to finish.  There are plans in the works for a new bag to hold all my chemo goodies.  I went for a run on Sunday.  I made vegan chex mix.  We enjoyed both sun and thunderstorms.

I love nice weekends.  I love making fun memories with my family.  I love spending quiet moments with Eric.  This is what it's all about, friends.  This is why I'm going to fight so hard. 

On Wednesday we're going to see the doc, and hopefully make a plan for chemo.  We have lots of questions.

Whatever happens on the chemo front, I'm feeling peaceful about it today.  Maybe I'm getting used to the idea of chemo.  One day at a time.  I think that's the best we can do sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great weekend Sheri! You inspire me with your ability to stay positive. Here's to a great week & good luck with the doc on Wednesday!
    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Julie said....Your Dad and I will be thinking about you on Wednesday. Hope all goes well. We are both very anxious to get to GA and see you all! WE are looking forward to our drive and getting away from it all, meaning work. We both need a break. Our positive thoughts are with you, as always. Our prayers are for you also. My friend Penny, a little old lady at the nursing home is saying her prayers for you every night on her Rosary. She is in the hospital now, sick. Hope she returns soon. She told me to tell you that she never misses a night of prayers for you!!! Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete