Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Change of Plans

No chemo today!  I can't say that I'm all that broken up about it, and the kids and I already have the day filled up with plans.  Maybe Wednesday is a better day, and the universe is trying to tell us that.  Who knows? 

I know I need to do it, but I still kind of don't want to.  Chemo is not fun.

I saw the chemo lounge yesterday though, and it is nice. 

So anyway, chemo starts Wednesday.  I also found out that for Erbitux, I have to go in every week, one week for Big Chemo, one week for Small Chemo, as the doc said.  The Small Chemo week should only take about two hours.  I freaked out a bit, but then remembered that at one time, I was going to radiation EVERY DAY, and then there was that pesky wound vac three times a week.  Once a week is cake.  Or pie.  Whichever you prefer.

Enjoy your Tuesday!  I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. Sun is shinning so good day for you and the kids to ENJOY. Hope to see you this week and return your bowl. Maybe I can make you some soup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you? Cake AND pie. Enjoy your unexpectedly free day. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love and prayers for a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete