Friday, March 11, 2011

Second Day of Alien Port...counting down to disconnect!

I still have all day with my frienemy the Alien Port.  Blech. 

I did some yoga this morning, warning the kids to stay away from the tube.  It made me tired.  I have a funny taste in my mouth.  Ginger ale is my friend, as are all the ginger candies I've been getting from friends. 

My plan, which I hope isn't too ambitious, is to take a walk with the kids today, hopefully walk again on Saturday, and run on Sunday, then again on Tuesday.  I don't know how it will go, but I won't know until I try.  I let way too much muscle mass go last time, but those were the circumstances.  This time I'm hoping it will be different.

I don't have a lot to say today, I guess.  I hope today is a quiet day.

2 comments:

  1. I found a ginger and lemon grass cordial in my local shop which I now live on during chemo - I can't bear water or tea that week but the cordial hits the spot and helps with the nausea. It's faster than ginger tea too.

    I find myself in the same position with muscle mass - lost it all, gained it again and lost it again but yoga is the one thing I feel safe doing with the stoma. Walking still too much for me, I'm amazed you're up to running with your surgery so recent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stoma has always been the least of my problems. :) I do yoga too, it's good for my mental state. Hugs and hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete