Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lots of Work To Do

Today is my Chemo Nesting Day.  The to do list includes cleaning up the ginormous mess in our place, doing some bread baking, and gathering up things I need for tomorrow.  Oh, and of course, educating the children.  I'll be squeezing in a run and a bath sometime today too.  Busy busy!

Last night I went out for coffee with some friends.  It was so great, lots of laughs as we talked about everything from our kids to our exercise routines.  Going out is pretty much the only time I drink coffee now, so it was an extra special treat for me.  We stayed at Starbucks until they kicked us out to close up shop.

I find myself hoping that I can do chemo tomorrow, which is weird.  I've made no secret that I don't like chemo, but deep down I know I NEED to do it.  And if I can't, then what?  I hope there's a plan.  Probably the best thing for me to do is try not to think about it too much today. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope things go well tomorrow Sheri...always thinking about you and hoping for the best.

    Great that you managed to get out and relax with friends :-)

    I can't drink coffee anymore, gives me severe headaches now

    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete