Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sigh.

Feeling kind of blah this morning.  Now that I have another alien port, chemo is really going to happen, isn't it?

Fuck.

The temptation is great to let the kids play and spend the day shopping on Amazon for kindle books and shopping on Etsy for amusing zines.  Skipping school never hurt anyone too much, right?  But I made the To Do list for today, and real life still marches on even if I don't want it to do that. 

I will find joy in today.  I will find joy in today.  I will find joy in today.

Fake it 'til you make it, right?

1 comment:

  1. Skip school today! Is it sunny there? Go outside and appreciate that you live somewhere warm. Or look up funny videos on youtube of people falling and laugh at them. Have you ever watched news bloopers? They are hilarious. Sending you love. I wish I could send joy, but you are too good at finding it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete