Thursday, June 7, 2012

I've been trying to pay attention to when I start feeling "normal" after chemo.  Most of the time I'm so busy just making it through each day that I don't notice.  Today though, I realized that I just feel better.  I have more ambition as opposed to the last few days of wanting to knit or play Wii all day long.  Heck, I'm making my own BBQ sauce today and yesterday I had Eric starting dinner.  Stuff is getting cleaned.  It's pretty awesome.

However, this also means that it takes about a week for me to feel "normal" after chemo.  That's a drag, isn't it?  And frustrating.

In other news, I'm scheduled out until the end of July, and have a scan on June 26th.  One chemo before that though, so I probably should focus on what's close and not what's a few weeks off.  I'm really working on NOT worrying, and remembering that God has a plan and is taking care of business. 

Prayers, of course, always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Sheri, it's going to be awesome for you after treatment is finished! You'll get to a point where you honestly don't think about cancer every day and realize that you are able to live life!

    ReplyDelete