Wednesday, June 27, 2012

And...chemo!

First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who sent messages with words of encouragement and promises to pray.  I needed it yesterday more than you can know.  Despite the chemo, today has been a much better day emotionally.

So, chemo.  I got my own room today, suckas!  It's kind of nice to know that people aren't watching me drool while I nod off.  It was very quiet.  Nice today.  I'll get the pump off after lunch on Friday.  Very uneventful.

My plan now is to rest and knit.  I finished up some surprises and I'm now moving on to a dress for Reese.  We shall see how that turns out.  So far, so good, I think, although I never quite know until I'm finished.

If I don't pop in for a week or so, no worries.  Our family is going to do some traveling.  :)

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME all the way around! Which dress are you knitting? I haven't been on Ravelry in a while. I've been sewing all spring for my granddaughters and recently bought patterns and some fabric to make some dresses for myself. We'll see how that turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going? Can I come along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to seeing you..all of you. You are in my prayers all the time, Sheri. Love patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know, you are always in my prayers, Sheri......Happy travels to you and your family!! Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, Prayer does change things!!!! We are so excited for you to come, we can't wait. Safe travel and Happy Birthday on Sunday! We love you, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete