Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh dammit.

So pretty much the last thing you want to happen the afternoon before a CT scan is someone from the hospital calling to complain that your insurance changed, and she wants you to reschedule. What WHAT?? Isn't this the reason one would pre-register (which I did, on Friday)? So they can check to make sure my insurance is good? I even paid my deductable for the procedure already. And Eric made a call to the insurance company to get the okay for the scan BEFORE I went to preregister.

I'm supposed to drink that barium tonight (vanilla flavored!), and I'm going to show up at my appointment tomorrow, and someone better stick me with an IV and CT my chest, abdomen, and pelvis, dammit. I don't drink barium for fun. Blech.

Here's hoping this all works out.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, how frustrating, I hope everything goes well tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you all day!

    ReplyDelete