Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh Monday.

I wanted to update and let everyone know that I'm much better.  What a crummy weekend though.  Is it possible that the anti-nausea plan is starting to fail?  Maybe it was a fluke? 

I am so thankful that Eric always takes such good care of all of us. 

So much like other chemo Mondays, I'll be playing catch up with a variety of things, including the state of the house and homeschooling and such. 

Wound care on Tuesday, and we all know what an adventure that always is.  Hah.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you are feeling better today. I have been reading your blog for a little while. Thank you for sharing your story.
    I did want to ask you how you found out you had this and what symptoms you had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!! Feel free to pass the blog along to anyone you think it might help. :) As far as symptoms, the biggest was that I was tired ALL THE TIME. I thought that was normal for a mom with little kids. I also had some rectal bleeding and what I thought was hemmohroids. If you go back in my blog archive, back to the beginning, I think I talk more about symptoms and what I was feeling at that time. :) Sheri

    ReplyDelete