Monday, December 13, 2010

Bummer, man, but only a little bummer

Someone from my homeschool group asked me how I was doing, and if I had any news about my scan. I hadn't seen her for a while, which is why she didn't know. I started crying when I told her. I wish I could talk about my situation without crying. Maybe someday I'll get to that point. Anyway, I'm glad for awesome friends who are willing to talk and give hugs and let me cry on their shoulders.

This whole crazy deal isn't easy. I don't particularly like the hard times, but I'm still going to post about them. I don't think it would be fair to portray my situation as if it were all sunshine and roses, because it sure isn't. Sometimes it really sucks.

But hey. I'm doing what I can, trying to remember to take my vitamins, exercising, chillin' with my family. I have to run today, and it's freaking cold outside but I'm going anyway. We're getting ready for Awesome Christmas Trip to the Florida Keys, and I'm hoping to see some sea turtles and some little crabbies. Trying to keep busy to keep the extreme scanxiety away, you know. ;)

In case I don't wander back here until after the holidays, have a wonderful Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. I also can't talk about it without crying.

    Have a great Christmas! I wish I was in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I feel the same way! It's never easy. Have a great time in Florida! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sheri...

    Hope it's a great one for you all

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete