Sunday, March 7, 2010

I wish I could post that I'm feeling awesome, but I'm so not. Chemo makes me feel like I got run over by a truck, a nausea truck. Output from my stoma started though, I'm happy about that at least. I hate being stopped up, it's so uncomfortable. I just feel so yuck.

This is going to pass, but in the moment, I have a hard time believing that this is good for me at all. I know the ultimate goal, getting rid of any cancer that might be roaming around. Can it be good if it makes me feel so bad? I want to feel healthy. I want to go for a walk with my kids and play with them. I want to take care of my house and my husband. It's sick days like today that make me feel really down because all I really can do is sit and sleep and try to eat. It sucks.

Good thing tomorrow is another day. Hopefully I'll start feeling better after getting another night's sleep. And tomorrow is a dressing change, which believe it or not, I look forward to after the weekend. For one thing, I get to shower. I get out of the house. And this dressing is sort of uncomfortable and smelly, I'm ready for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment