Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't forget!! Wear Blue Day is Friday!!! My blue pants and special colorectal cancer ribbon shirt are all ready.

So I haven't written much in the last few days. I think it's a combination of just being tired of complaining about the same old thing and feeling somewhat less sad about my situation. Thank you, happy pills, it's apparent that you've kicked in. I don't feel like crying all the time, and I'm yelling at my kids a lot less. I feel more even keel than I did a few weeks ago. It's nice to not feel so high strung and anxious, although I do have some anxiety sometimes, like before dressing changes and before chemo. That's probably normal, and I'm okay with it.

Anyway, I did have a pretty okay dressing change on Monday. That was weird to me because I had a completely awful dressing change on Friday, and it was the same nurse. I have no idea why this is. My plan is to go in anticipating that the change will be terrible so I'm not surprised if it is, and I'm pleasantly surprised if it goes well. Reasonable? I think so.

So yeah. That's what is going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment