Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just in case...

I've had several emails asking about updates while I'm in the hospital and visiting and such. Eric will update the i'msorryforcursing site on Caring Bridge when he gets a chance. Basically, we'll be at the hospital around 11am, the surgery will take place in the early afternoon, and then I'll be recovering. We're asking that no one visit on Wednesday, and only immediate family on Thursday. I'll just be drugged up and I probably won't be nearly as funny and charming as I am normally, so you won't be missing anything. After that, if you'd like to hang out in a boring hospital room, forced to watch episode after episode of House or ATHF...well, come at your own risk. ;) I have no idea how I'll be feeling though.

The hospital has wifi, so I anticipate getting back online myself when I'm feeling up to it.

I just wanted to let people know what's going on. :)

And now back to your regularly scheduled colon prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment