Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wait until you hear all the exciting stuff that has happened since I posted last!


Just kidding. It's the same old, same old around here. You know, laying on the couch, applying aloe and burn cream, falling asleep. As long as I drink lots of water and therefore pee all the time, there's little to no pain there. My ass doesn't hurt so much as itch and feel prickly. It's annoying to sit in one place too long (like the hard chairs in the exam rooms at the cancer center, haha). I think the dead skin is done falling off (which is extra gross in the little bath, I might add).

I don't know. There's not much to say. I'm keepin' on keepin' on, as usual.

1 comment:

  1. and Julie said.... Just keep on Keepin' on. We love to hear that also. Can't wait to see you on the weekend!

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete