Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting sucks

It does. At least it does when you're wearing a skimpy hospital gown (well, two actually, one in the front and one to cover the back) and you have to pee. I've been spoiled by my radiation girls, but today they got a bunch of new patients so things were kind of crazy. One of the radiation girls told me all the slots they have are filled until noon now. I said, "Well, you're almost done with me!" And they laughed and said, "More like you're almost done with us! I bet you're glad!"

At any rate, they were fast and efficient as usual, so it wasn't that terrible that I had to wait until my scheduled time.

The plan is to rest as much as possible today. I was yawning like crazy after radiation. It still shocks me how tired I get. My butt feels kind of tingly, and not in a good way. Those of you on Open Sore Watch, nothing yet. And yay for that, man.

Five left. F. I. V. E. Not that I'm counting or anything. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have stayed longer today so Zeke could have played with Eli and Reese and you could have rested. Sorry Sheri :(

    ReplyDelete