Monday, October 26, 2009

It felt pretty good to be the ambuser instead of the ambushee today. And how convenient, the nurse I normally see was standing by the registration desk.

So she took me to an exam room and I yakked at her about the vaginal bleeding. It was most likely caused by...well, that's none of your business. But it's not a concern. The pee pain could be a UTI, so I gave a sample. I'll see the Fry Doctor tomorrow and we can talk about it more then. Did you know there's a drug I can take for painful urination though? It turns your pee orange. True story.

Overall, not much to report.

Six left!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Phenazopyridine (Piridium) is an awesome drug. I'm so much happier now that I have a dose in my system, even though it means I can't nurse Zeke until I'm off of it.

    You know you can buy it OTC at Walgreens for a LOT less than what the prescription costs, and it's close to the same dose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to see how this blog ended. my sympathies to the family.

    ReplyDelete