Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are you sure you *really* want to know?

All right, Fry Doctor, you big jerk. I concede. Diarrhea has started, and I'm pretty sure it's not a result of my obsessive fiber habit.

Hey, I asked at the beginning if you really wanted to know!

If I close my eyes, I can imagine I'm in Cancun...about a day or so after we visited the cenote (where we're pretty sure we picked up the bacteria that caused our Montezuma's Revenge). It's better than hanging out in my own bathroom, that's for sure. The good news? There won't be fiber water hanging around on the counter. Maybe that's only good news for Eric? ;)

So yeah. Pretty gross, huh?

Despite that, it was a much better day today. I very much appreciate everyone's kind messages and thoughts, it really does mean a lot to know that people are thinking about me. Everyone has bad days. You have them, I certainly have them. To be honest, I have way more good days than bad, thanks to family and good friends. I just think that the only way I can continue to be strong is to let that junk out sometimes. I hope that makes sense.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly makes sense. I'm a strong believer in venting!

    Last time I got food poisoning, I would picture the 80's poster with the orange kitten hanging from a branch with the saying "hang in there" posted along the top. Just wondering why anyone would ever do that to a poor kitten, or how anyone ever thought that would make someone feel better always made me laugh. It's so goofy but it always worked.

    Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete