Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I went to see the wound care doctor today.  Wound looks fine, iodoform is still working fine, everything is fine, just fine.  I kind of feel like this whole wound thing is a waste of time, although I'm sure the kids enjoyed the hot chocolate and chips at the little deli that is in the same building.  After the wound checked out, the doc was all, "All right, we'll see you in three weeks or so."  "How about six weeks?" I asked. 

So I go back in six weeks.  I assured the doc that I would call if I had any issues. 

Technically they drop people out of the wound care program if they go more than 30 days without seeing the doc.  I have a feeling they don't get many patients like me.

Anyhoo, time to pack like a banshee!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, buddy I guess you're having a blast out of the country. Not sure when you'll see this. Love you and you're in my prayers. So happy for you :)

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award:

    http://amberdover.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/versatile-blogger-award-kewl/

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete