Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wound Care Update!!

So I called a wound care clinic and talked to a receptionist. She was very nice, and when I explained that I'd like an appointment within the next day or two because I suspect there's gauze stuck up in my butt, she was all, "Oh bless your heart!" Awwww. People in the south are so nice.

Anyhoo. I'm waiting for a call and hopefully I'll get in today because, and this is pretty gross, the wound is more juicy than normal. So I think the mystery gauze is in there somewhere. Sad face. :(

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least she was nice about it...The last thing you need, when you've potentially lost something in your butt, is some miserable cow giving you a hard time....

    You've really gone through it with your wound hun, and I'm sending you a huge cyber hug with hopes that eventually you can blog and say 'Wound? What wound?'...

    <<< hugs >>> Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks so much, Carole!!!

    ReplyDelete