Tuesday, October 11, 2011

News of Tuesday

Eh, not much to report.  I called the doc's nurse around 1:30pm to ask her about the progress of my chemo appt.  She was able to look into her handy computer and see that things have been approved, and we were just waiting on the head nurse or someone.  I asked if she knew what day, and she asked my preference.  Friday is my preferance.  She said the pump disconnectors don't work on Sunday, so I asked if we could disconnect at home.  Right away she said that is fine with the doc, we just have to return the pump on Monday.  Relief!!!!

I also had a very awesome friend offer child care.

I never did find out when my appt is this week.  I'll call tomorrow morning.

Can you believe this?  It's totally different from the last cancer center, I'm amazed. 

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, all.  I can tell it helps me.  I feel much more calm today.  As I shared with some people, I need to get my head wrapped around more chemo and then I will feel better.  It also helped that I was able to bake bread and figure out a grocery list so we'll have meals/food when I'm sick.  I did some cleaning too.

So, one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment