Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm 34

That's right, I turned 34 years old a few days ago.  I'm good with it.  My age hasn't really stressed me out, not that I can remember anyway.  I liked my 20s, I'm liking my 30s.  There's something new and different every year, I learn new things and experience new things.  I'm glad to have a great husband and kids to share it with.

I don't know what the future holds.  I try hard not to worry too much about it and live in today.  Sometimes it's hard to think that I might not get to grow old with Eric the way I always thought I would when we were younger.  It's difficult to even type that.

Of course, that's the future, and since I don't know, I'm going to set that aside and enjoy today.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some pics later tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Sheri - and Many Happy Returns
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete