Sunday, September 12, 2010

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with the doctor who will (most likely, unless I really hate him or something) be doing my colonoscopy. Stomach Doctor, remember?

Sigh.

I don't want to go. I'm tired of doctors and feeling really cranky about going to ANOTHER one. It's likely I'll have to, yet AGAIN, tell him the whole lame-o story about how I had rectal cancer, blah blah blah. And then he'll say something completely boring like, "You're so young!"

See? Cranky.

I know, I know. That's what I get for moving and having to gather up new doctors.

I don't think I'm cranky just because of the new doctor factor though. I'm just sick of doctors. I'm sick of dealing with all this shitty stuff. I feel FINE.

And maybe I don't want to know if my guts aren't really fine. Because that's just going to mean more freaking doctors, isn't it?

Think positive, my guts ARE fine.

I'm trying, I really am. I suspect everyone gets to a point where they are done, and I'm at the burnt crispy done point right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment