Sunday, August 15, 2010

So. I'm trying not to think about my appointment tomorrow morning. At least it's early so I won't obsess all day long.

I really don't want to go. I just want everything to be done. I don't want to see any more doctors, have any more scans, talk about cancer anymore. Because if I don't talk about it, it's just gone, no chance at all that a scan will turn up something somewhere else. Right? We close the book and it's just done.

I rationally realize that it doesn't work that way. I'm mostly okay with scans and doctor visits. I get that it's something I'll need to do for a while.

No worries, I won't skip out on anything. I don't think Eric would let me and I honestly wouldn't let myself. I have kids, yo.

I'll update after the appointment. Well, at some time during the day. We have some homeschooling stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment